This website www.forgotten-glory.com and ALL it’s content is property of Forgotten Glory [ www.forgotten-glory.com ] The domain name forgotten-glory.com belongs to it’s registered user.
For any questions concerning the content incl. images used on this site please contact info[at]forgotten-glory.com. For any questions concerning the domain name, please contact the registrar.
Some of our articles and images may be copied / downloaded from various other web sites and Blogs. When and where possible permission is/ was obtained, and a credit and a link to the original source is added with the article.
It is not our intention to break any copyright laws / infringements by posting lawfully copyrighted articles or images on our sites.
If however you feel we have breached any laws by posting lawfully copyrighted materials, please send a written request along with all details and proof that clearly states that we have breached any copyright laws. Once we have recieved all the details, and it is clear that the posted article(s) or image(s) are lawfully copyrighted materials, they will be removed or changed immidiately.
Please check the following before submitting a request to remove an article(s) / image(s)
- Provide a complaint in written form. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)]
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the complainant. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(i)]
- Identify the specific copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single complaint, provide a representative list of such works. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(ii)]
- Provide the URLs for the specific files on my web site that are alleged to be infringing. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(iii)]
- Include a written statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(v)]
- Include a written statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(vi)]
The claim can / will be rejected if:
- The material in question is not copyrighted, or the copyright has expired. It is therefore in the public domain and may be reproduced by anyone.
- The complainant has provided no copyright registration information or other tangible evidence that the material in question is in fact copyrighted, and I have a good faith belief that it is not. The allegation of copyright violation is therefore in dispute, and at present unsupported.
- The complainant does not hold the copyright to the material in question, is not the designated representative of the copyright holder, and therefore lacks standing to assert that my use of the material is a violation of any of the owner’s rights.
- My use of the material is legally protected because it falls within the “fair use” provision of the copyright regulations, as defined in 17 USC 107.
If the complainant disagrees that this is fair use, they are free to take up the matter with me directly, in the courts. You, the ISP, are under no obligation to settle this dispute, or to take any action to restrict my speech at the behest of this complainant. Furthermore, siding with the complainant in a manner that interferes with my lawful use of your facilities could constitute breach of contract on your part.
One of the most used methods of both competition and corporations seeking to take information off the Internet is to falsely claim violation of a copyright or trademark.
We will not tolerate false threats of violation of copyright, we equally do not want to cause any inconvenience by wrongfully posting copyrighted material, and will immediately remove / change it, if it is genuinely copy-righted.
LEGAL NOTICE TO PICSCOUT, GETTY IMAGES, PICSCOUT CLIENTS, and CYVEILLANCE INTELLIGENCE CENTER their subsidiaries, agents, and assigns: You are prohibited from accessing this site.
Legal Notice to PicScout, http://www.picscout.com/ ,Getty Images, http://www.gettyimages.com/ trading as: GYI , all other customers of PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center http://www.cyveillance.com/, and to any and all clients of Cyveillance Intelligence Center, their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns are prohibited from accessing www.forgotten-glory.com
1: Permission for the copyright scanning robot program known as PicScout and for robots owned or operated by Cyveillance Intelligence Center, Getty Images, their subsidiaries, agents, and assigns to access this site is explicitly denied. All other robots which scan content for the purpose of any law enforcement, criminal or civil, are also denied permission to access this site at any time without a duly served warrant in accordance with the 4th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America and duly codified laws of the State of *Florida*.
2: Most of the photos here were taken by our own cameras or are open source; All videos that may appear on www.forgotten-glory.com our Facebook page, Google+ profile, and our YouTube Channel were made by www.forgotten-glory.com for the sole use of www.forgotten-glory.com and our customers. All photo, video, and audio content on www.forgotten-glory.com is licensed for all noncommercial reproduction with attribution to www.forgotten-glory.com EXCEPT by any law enforcement agency, Getty Images, PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns; or by any other corporation that has at least once filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against one or more online users of their content. Use of any original www.forgotten-glory.com story, photo, audio, or video recording for any purpose, by any entity which is a plaintiff in a copyright infringement case is hereby prohibited.
3: Getty Images, PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center their subsidiaries, agents, and assigns are explicitly prohibited from using any image or video that originated in a www.forgotten-glory.com camera for any purpose. These photos are released for noncommercial use by the general public with attribution to www.forgotten-glory.com, our agents, or assigns; their use for any monetary gain by any party claiming copyright against a third party downloader from a third party web site shall be treated as a copyright violation under this Notice.
Notice concerning demands for damages originating from Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns or any other scanning robot users sending “demand notices” prior to DMCA takedown notices
We regard Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns as entities engaged in extortion. As such, all payment demands SHALL BE REFUSED if any threats of legal action are ever received from Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns or any other copyright holder demanding “damages” prior to sending DMCA takedown notifications. Not only will we refuse to pay the funds you demand and we shall instead seek liquidated damages in the amount of $25,000 US per violation of our Terms of Service concerning image scanning robots.
Read more about Getty Images Scam :